MGM Parade have Toy Story Characters?

fsubigdogs

Mouseketeer
My 3 year old is Toy Story crazy right now and I was wondering if the MGM parade has Toy Story Characters in it?

Thanks!

Your 3 year old would probably enjoy the special Toy Story meet-n-greet area called "Al's Toy Barn", which is to the right of the exit of Muppetvision 3D

Yes it does! 3 marching toy army men are in front of the car and the car itself has Woody and Buzz in it.

I am pretty sure the answer is yes. Check out the description of the parade on allearsnet.com. I think that Buzz and Woody come out on an oversized version of Andy's bed.

Yes, the parade at MGM has Toy Story characters in it. I believe there was Woody, Buzz, Green Army men and one or two others.

Little Bo Peep is also in the parade, if I remember correctly.

Also, at MK you can meet and greet Woody and Jessie at the barn in Liberty Square and Buzz in tommorowland across from Stitch's Great Escape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter