MGM or Hollywood Studios?

I just call it "The Studios". That's what it's always been to me, even back to my first trip.

When I'm with my family, we call it MGM Studios cause we're all used to claling it that.

But I've made myself think of it as Hollywood Studios or even "Disney Studios" when talking to anyone else because they usually don't understand what I'm talking about when I say 'MGM'.

MGM is what I have always called it. (A cast member once told us that it stands for Mickey's Got Money!:laughing:) I will never forget it.

I've known it as MGM, because thats what i heard when I was little. I didn't even know they changed it until a couple years ago

I still refer to it as MGM some of the time, just because as a child and when I visited both times I went it was called that (and my external family who went before me also refer to by that name still). However, I do occassionally refer to it as Hollywood Studios.

I still call it MGM I try not to in the parks because the cast members

If Im not sure that the person will know what Im saying if I say MGM Ill say Hollywood Studios, but when Im with my family and other people that know disney I call it MGM, mainly because Im a disney purist.

I definately still call it MGM. Hollywood studios just doesn't fit it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter