MGM Opening Day!Now Closed for the night.

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Yes it is finally here just finished the quest and it needs work but im going to put it up anyway. It is a wopping 40 tasks. All rooms are completly re-done and most are done. Star Tours is still lacking but that is about it.(on the quest sometimes it will not tell you to go into the next street but sometimes it will be obvious) i hope to see all of you there :)

The pin station is closed because we are still building and the
Extreme Car Show still needs a builder(i had some previous PMs but did not get back in touch with me)

You all remember the old entrance room... Introducing the new and improved MGM Entrance and Ticket Distribution Center!

that is a little erm. strange, since the game is VMK. which is virtual MAGIC KINGDOM, so yea a little random... :rolleyes2

its is actually not at all, i noticed u just joined but to let you know there have been park projects here since December so this is not strange at all and i dont exactly appreciate that

Shelbinator29 said:
that is a little erm. strange, since the game is VMK. which is virtual MAGIC KINGDOM, so yea a little random... :rolleyes2

Yes this has been something laxplaya has been working on for awhile, since you are new to the boards you probably are not aware. Also there are quite a few things in VMK that are not Magic Kingdom!

Matterhorn- This is only at Disneyland Resort in CA- not at Magic Kingdom
Sci Fi- Only at MGM/ Disney Studios-not at Magic Kingdom

Not to even mention the Music Game lobby, fanyasyland in the sky, dragon etc which do not exist at all, and all the new Tomorrowland rooms which are nowhere to be found at any of the Disney parks, so I really dont think it is random at all. Hope to try out your MGM soon laxplaya!

Lets try to keep our posts to threads nice and go by the rule "If you dont have anything nice to say , dont say anything at all" There is no reason to be picking on each other or our ideas.

I am working on the pin station and i hope i can get it done soon
Also i got to stack up on my pins

Great opening day, was on the top list for a total of 4 hours. But still had no staff come. Oh well ill try again tomorrow. If you havent checked it out you really should, ive reloaded all prizes and only about 3 people have been able to complete it and i think the quickest time was 45 minutes. So plan accrodingly. If you want i can post a spoiler here but where is the fun in that. MGM will be open again tomorrow morning at 10:30 ET until about 11:30 ET. I am going to be away most of the day tomorrow so unless a CM wants to leave it open thats it. So ill see you all tomorrow Good night, going to check out whats been going on

I have been looking for you all day on and off. What is the name of the entrance room?

uh dude ever heard of plain-clothes? maybe vmk has those too! ;)

That happened to me too... was at the top of the list for five nights in a row and nothing.. oh well, I had fun and that is the important part ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter