MGM crowds

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
How crowded does it get on Mondays at MGM? (It's EMH evenings on Mondays). Does the 2nd fantasmic still have long waits on EMH nights?
I might not stay for EMH, just the day until about 6:30.

The 2nd show isn't very crowded.

ToT and Coaster will be crowded because that's by far the most popular attraction there.

Muppets, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, Mermaid are all pretty empty.

Not sure about fantasmic, but we were recently there to "test" the evening EMH... the only times we could ride ToT and RnRC over and over was DURING the fantasmic shows...

Other than those times, the end of the street down there was insane. That was around mid October the week AFTER Columbus day week.

mickeysgirl17 said:
How crowded does it get on Mondays at MGM? (It's EMH evenings on Mondays). Does the 2nd fantasmic still have long waits on EMH nights?
I might not stay for EMH, just the day until about 6:30.

We were there on 10/30 and I thought it was pretty crowded. Even into EMH and we left at 9 pm. Unfortunately we missed Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter