MGM Coming In October! Room Descriptions and Photos!

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Hello everyone!!

You may know me from before from my first project with MGM. Well I am back and this time the park is going to be better than ever! With more details like the park, New Attractions, Shows, Quests, Show rooms, and more! Listed Below Is our team members. They are the people who really make this project magical. Why not take a look and see a sneak peak of what is coming? Anyway The park is free to everyone and should be opening in early October. All staff members will be wearing at least 1 MGM pin and if you see them before them make sure you ask them about their project and how it is coming along. I'm very excited to host this wonderful project and look forward to see you all there.

WE ARE FULL!!! NO MORE SIGN-UPS SORRY!

Photos Coming Soon!!!!

Members:

-Marcm: Pirate Ride, Movie Cafe

A Virtual MGM Original! This pirate ride will make you buckle your seat belts and hold onto your captain's hats as you race against other players to reach the pirates gold!

-LIGHTNINGZ: Who Wants To Be A millionare?

Well I do! Too bad I can't play. LIGHTNINGZ has set up the show just like you see it at the Back lots in MGM Studios. It may be closed in the real world, But not in our Park! Play in a live game and win awesome prizes!

-Skigrl: Fantasy Time Cafe

Enjoy a relaxing dining experience in another VMGM original. You will have a great time sitting back in this cozy area. Oh and did I mention your waiter... Is a Tiki!!!

-GroovyDolly: Ariel's Grotto

Under the Sea is the place to be at this awesome show room. Sit back and watch this Disney favorite as you may find yourself getting up and dancing to the music.

-StitchFansJr- 50's PrimeTime Cafe- Rock around the Shop Trading Station

Stitch has out done herself this time. If you never lived back in the 50's you will get that feeling here. And don't forget to check out the pin trading station she created right next to the Rock'N'Roller Coaster!

-Mcat- Beauty and The Beast Live on stage- Beneath The Hat Trading Station

Tale as old as time.... Well the show isen't! It's Brand New! Don't miss this thrilling show room. And check out the Beneath the Hat Trading Station created beneath our Virtual Sorcerer's Hat

-VMKPlayer- Tower Gifts Station

Check out this Spooooky shop after you ride the Tower of Terror... Just be careful... you may not be able to check out!

-DisIvyCo- Sci-Fi Dine-In

Pass the Ketchup I mean Popcorn! Not to be confused with the Movie cafe by marcm, This diner will have you wanting to see all those old movie classics you have never seen.

-SwimmingNeno- Hula's Churros

Of course a VMGM Original. Why not honor our staff? This cafe is dedicated to that wonderful staff member doing the Hula :)

-Pirate-Emery-Indiana Jones Spectacular

Wow! Look at that! Woah! This is too much action! Watch out! Pirate has created a Epic Show Room that will keep you on the edge of your seats!

OPEN!!!- Tower of Terror

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Is it over? Oh! This ride is not for the faint of heart and should not be taken lightly. In this ride you will scream! But don't worry its not real.... is it?

-Moomalademuffin- Backlot Tour

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... so that's how they do that. Muffin put a lot of work into this amazing ride including the big Waterfall scene. Believe me... You will get Wet!!!

-CowgirlLauren- Mama Melrose's Italian Cafe

Magnifico! How is my italian? Well you don't need to be when you visit this cafe. Enjoy some of Italy's finest in Cowgirl's new cafe.

-cheshirecatpinman- Tatooine Traders Trading Station

May the credits be with you! Located next to the Star Tours Attraction get out your lightsabers and podracers! This is one wild shop from a galaxy far..far..away.

-matzb- Backlot Express Cafe

Wow that is one big coke! Check out this cool cafe located next to the Backlot Tour and grab yourself a Drink!

-Annaso- Great Movie Ride

I'll get you my guest! Oh don't worry it's not real. But this ride seems like you are in the movies!

-VMK_MagicalLadee- Lights! Motors! Action! Extreme Stunt Show

VRRRRRROMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! In this live show Enjoy Magic's live performance with her Autopia magics and doing the same stunts you see at MGM. But remember kids.. do not try this at home ;)

-ringostar- Al's toy Barn Trading Station

Well Howdy! Mighty nice of you to check out this trading station. So it's true toys come to life...

-Black33- Hollywood & Vine

Dine here and enjoy an awesome cafe

-CL_Maribeth- Star Tours

Well this is my first time.... Enjoy this galactic ride as your clumsy driver puts your lives in danger!:eek:

Disniplaya- Fantasmic!

And last but not least! Fantasmic a magnificent show of lights and lasers is parking in VMGM for it's opening. Come check out this show room.

i didnt know mine was a cafe, abd who was the person who made the big churro pin? i would like to connect my lace to theirs! i justmade mine to thank hosts, and to hang out!

ausome... and who was the dude who has the giant churro?

i have no idea what you are talking about but I am afraid you can not link with him

Cool descriptions. I am still working on my ride, but I'll try to hurry.

I really like your descriptions. Good Luck with running it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter