MGM closes at 10/ Fantasmic at 10:30??

Bev J

DIS Veteran
We are planning on seeing the 2nd Fantasmic next Saturday at 10:30,but the hours for MGM are closing at 10, how late can we get there and still be admitted into the park for Fantasmic? We are not planning on getting there way ahead since we are hoping the crowds for the 2nd Fantasmic won't be too bad.

Bev

I think the Spectro Parade is in the Magic Kingdom, not the MGM Studios. I believe Spectro is scheduled for 9pm most nights. Sometimes they have a second showing at 11 when the MK is open late in the summer.

And yes, Fantasmic is at 10:30, the park closes at 10. I'd make sure you were at/in the park by 10. By the time you walk through the gates, through the park, through the winding trail to the ampitheatre and find a seat, you will need all 30 minutes. Especially if you want a seat, even with the later show.

I'm not sure, but maybe you were thinking of being at MGM and then going to MK after the Studios close. If that's the case...

You shouldn't stay at MGM until 10. With the bus transportation at that time of night, it probably wouldn't be as reliable as in the afternoon (more busses are allocated at that time for hotel travel rather than inter-park travel). I'd leave the Studios around 9/9:15 and then head over to MK. That would get you to MK by 10:00, and you shouldn't have a problem finding a spot in Frontierland. If you were hoping for a Main Street spot, though, you'd want to get there earlier.

:rolleyes: sorry folks, I have so much disney info scrambling my brain.......
I ment Fantasmic! Glad you could figure it out for me, even if I could not.....

Bev

You need to be in the park before it closes at 10 pm to see the 10:30 show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter