Where would you like Magic to go?

• Extra Day at CC ( double dip)

• Extra Days at Sea

• Extra day at Key West

• Bahamas

• U.S. Virgin Islands and /or St. Thomas

• Other and state why below and talk about it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yah!! Hawaii!! That’s the ticket! Not in a million years, but we can dream can’t we?:lmao:

i'm so for an extra CC day!! love the fact you get the beautiful island experience with out the "can I braid your hair" all day long!!!!

I also hope they do and extra day at CC. On our Western they would probably have to do CC on Thursday and Friday which would be great. You would have two days to explore the island and that Thursday night they could have a beach party under the pavillion with entertainment etc. Make it a whole event! They could do a Pirate of the Carribean type event on the island. The ideas are endless. Are you listening DCL. :yay:

Did a double dip and it was great, but I would rather go somewhere else. Belize would be awesome. Any island that is not a usual port of call for Disney would be nice too. I think my second chilce would be an extra day at sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter