Mexican Riviera - Wonder Cruise February

flyinbrian

Earning My Ears
Hello

I am looking to book the MR on the Wonder for February 26th, 2012, but not sure about the weather. If anyone can tell me what to expect it would be greatly appreciated.

The other option for us to cruise is the Western Caribbean in early February on the Magic.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You

Hello

I am looking to book the MR on the Wonder for February 26th, 2012, but not sure about the weather. If anyone can tell me what to expect it would be greatly appreciated.

The other option for us to cruise is the Western Caribbean in early February on the Magic.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You
:goodvibes

We sailed the same sailing this year and are booked on that same one for next year. :cool1:

The weather in LA was cool. Sunny but chilly. The first day at sea was not super warm, but it wasn't cold by any means. My kids enjoyed the pool. Once we got to Mexico it was lovely! Not too hot, but sunny and warm. Shorts and tank tops for sure.

We loved that sailing and rebooked it for two reasons, perfect time to get away from our cold winters (it was 15* the day we left home) and it was the least expensive sailing for a seven day cruise, can't go wrong with that :thumbsup2

Good luck and hope to see you on board. pirate:

ETA We're also in Washington.

we were on the Feb. 20th Mexican Riviera sailing this past Feb. and did the Western Caribbean Feb. of 2010. Interestingly enough, the weather was very similar for us on both cruises. This year the weather was weird in LA and we ported out of LA with temps in the high 50's. That first day at sea was chilly but once in Mexico we did ziplining in PV and did Lovers Beach in Cabo and it was perfect weather!!! The kids played in the water and we enjoyed the beach. The nights were cooler but not cold in any way. The sea day back up the coast was cool with most people avoiding the pools and a storm followed us home that night.

On the caribbean cruise we were on the cruise that got stuck at Castaway overnight. The weather was nice most of the trip but we did have sweatshirts and coats on at the sail away party. we did have an earlier departure out of Cayman due to weather that was expected to arrive later in the day. Castaway was a bit windy but sunny until the swell and storm arrived which made it impossible for the boat to leave.

We just returned from the Disney Dream over Memorial Day weekend and LOVED the weather on that cruise. THat has become my favorite time to cruise! We've also done a November cruise to the Bahamas and found the weather to be similar to that on the western in Feb. Good luck but you will love mexico. Once we were there the weather was perfect. It's peak time to be in Mexico in Feb because the weather is so nice!!!

Thank you both for the information. I did book our trip for the MR cruise sailing February 26th. We are complementing the trip with a 3 night stay at the Grand Californian before the cruise and a 1 night stay at the DLH.

Thank you again for the information. We are looking forward to the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter