• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mexican Riviera Navigators Please

ABDisneyDad

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have recent Navigators (Jan or Feb) that they have posted / can post? If you would include the link. Very interested in seeing the changes to the schedule with the new kids club "open times" that have been put in place. Thank you ahead of time.

I have all of mine from last week's sailing. We've just been off 24 hrs and haven't totally unpacked, but I will try to get them scanned ASAP.

Does anyone have recent Navigators (Jan or Feb) that they have posted / can post? If you would include the link. Very interested in seeing the changes to the schedule with the new kids club "open times" that have been put in place. Thank you ahead of time.

Hey guys here are SOME of the Navigators from our Feb Wonder Cruise...I may have to post them in more than one post.. I have also included the channel guide for the stateroom TV and the Movie guide for the Buena Vista Theater.. Hope this helps... Have an AWESOME time on your cruise!!!!

Scan1.jpg

Scan2.jpg

Scan3.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Scan6.jpg

any posts of wonder navigators 2012 greatly appreciated!!!
This the Navigator from a day at Port and the TV Buena Vista Theater Guide...
Scan9.jpg

Scan10.jpg

Scan11.jpg

Scan12.jpg

Thank you for those!! We head out on March 25th and would LOVE to see more!!! Please oh please?:rotfl:

Thank you for taking the time to post these. We leave end of April and loved having a look at the most recent fun.:flower3:

:laundy:

Thank you for taking the time to do this. We are leaving in 2 weeks and very excited for our upcoming trip.:banana:

Can someone tell me what the Limited Edition Pin Station is?
It is listed on the Jan. 15 navigator from 7:15pm - 7:45pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter