Mexican Riviera - end of February ??

Giant talking head

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about booking this cruise and are wondering if anyone has an idea about temperatures or weather conditions ?? Thanks so much for your help !! :thumbsup2

Hi Giant Talking Head!
I just booked the MR cruise at the end of Feb so did some checking. Feb is in the dry season so not much rain. Temps maybe hi 70? First day out will most likely be cold and chance of rain. Hope this helps.

I have taken this cruise in Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar and April and have never encountered rain or any cool weather. The first night at sea is chilly, 1st full day at sea is nice, maybe a cloud or two but when the sun shines thru it is awesome. 2nd day at sea warm and beautiful. We hang out at the pool most of the day. In port it is very warm and you would only need a sweater in the early morning around 7-8am. Last day at sea we go against the current and it gets pretty windy but the last three cruises the last was very warm. When you board the ship in LA you will be very surprised how warm it is in LA. We have seen 90 degree weather on December 26th. These months are the best months to go as the raining season is June 1 - Nov 1 and it is very very hot and humid in Mexico, but the rain will feel great!

Thanks so much for your responses :thumbsup2 I booked the cruise yestreday and am very excited indeed !! Sounds like a great time to go :woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter