Mexican Riviera Cruise 03/27/2011

Hi Emma - my mom and dad and little brother, he's six, will be on the cruise with me. I'm 12 and will be 13 in May. How old are you? I would love to have a buddy too. This is my first cruise. We love going to Disneyland. Do you go there? My name is Hannah and my brother is Skyler.

Hi Emma and Hannah, I'm Anastasia. Im 12 and will also be 13 in May. Im excited for my first cruise. :banana:

Hi Emma, Hannah, & Anastasia, I'm Becky, Mom to Brianna, 13. We (my husband Brian, Tyler 16, Brianna, 13, and Eden 6, are on your cruise! Brianna will be excited to meet you 3 too! SHHHHH, she doesn't know yet about the cruise!, it's a surprise!!!! But when she finds out. she'll be excited to know there are three new friends to meet, and I'll have her post on here. :yay:

Hi guys! Emma will be along shortly to reply to your kind messages. From Mom and Dad, one request ... for the FE, we'd like to be one of the first few days. One of our items may be helpful to others while on the ship.

On the Matzatlan debacle, I'm sure Disney is making the right decision for our safety. That said, it is/was one of our favorite ports. In PV, you literally dock next to a Walmart. In Cabo, you tender in to a nice area, but the beach is small and loaded with folks trying to sell you stuff (constantly). For what it's worth, for those considering a "beach adventure" in Cabo, I'd just jump in a cab from the port and you can be there in about 5 minutes, maybe a bit more with traffic. The hotels/restaurants have the reserved seating for patrons, so order an occasion beer and/or lunch and you'll be fine for the day. Much cheaper than doing the one through Disney.

Thank you guys a lot for responding.Now I knowthat i will have lots of buddys:banana:. Are any of you guys going to be in the kids club?Because i am going to be there a lot and i would toatlly freak if i saw you:scared1:.I live in scotsdale so we get a lot of hot weather and not that much relaxing !!!!!I'm forward to seeing you on the cruise.

Love,
Emma

Hi Everyone,

We have few families interested in the exchange, so here are the totals so far based on ages (hoping it makes gift shopping/creations a little easier)

- seven families
- fifteen adults
- one 4 year old girl
- one 5 year old girl
- one 6 year old girl
- two 8 year old girls
- two 12 year old girls
- one 13 year old girl
- one 2 year old boy
- two 6 year old boys
- one 8 year old boy
- one 10 year old boy
- one 11 year old boy
- one 16 year old boy

If anyone is interested in more details, click here for the list.

Want to be added?? Please let us know! Thanks! :flower1:

So, am I right in concluding there are 27 people on the fish extender? Or is it kids only?

Thanks so much!

Thank you guys a lot for responding.Now I knowthat i will have lots of buddys:banana:. Are any of you guys going to be in the kids club?Because i am going to be there a lot and i would toatlly freak if i saw you:scared1:.I live in scotsdale so we get a lot of hot weather and not that much relaxing !!!!!I'm forward to seeing you on the cruise.

Love,
Emma

Hi Emma,

My daughter Rebecca is 9 years old and the last Disney cruise we went on she almost never left the Kid's Club. We live in Phoenix and she loves making new friends.

We are considering booking this cruise, if we do, we would also be interested in the FE, if it is not too late. (We should know by the end of next week). It would be DW and I.

Hi everyone!!

I was thinking we might start to toss around ideas on a group get-together. I've seen other posts where Dis-Meets occur at 3:00pm on the day of sailing at the Promanade Lounge.

Others mention meeting at the pool, but can be loud and other people will likely be there, too.

Others have met up the after breakfast on the second day.

The main purpose is to meet each other!! Say hi!! Take pictures!!

The second would be to confirm any last minute changes for our Fish Extender Exchange participants (cabins, etc) and confirm the day families are scheduled to deliver Disney magic. (DisneyHonu has been keeping track of this information).

We'll have to go with the majority on this. I don't want to impose on everyone's family time, but I so look forward to meeting everyone!!

Send me a private message if you like, or go ahead and post your thoughts/suggestions here!

58 days everyone!!!! Just 58 days to go! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Curious to know if anyone from our group is going to visit Disneyland before or after the cruise.

We have annual passes and go often. If others are planning to go, perhaps we can have a mini Dis-meet there, too! :wave2:

Curious to know if anyone from our group is going to visit Disneyland before or after the cruise.

We have annual passes and go often. If others are planning to go, perhaps we can have a mini Dis-meet there, too! :wave2:
We could on the Saturday before the cruise.....I am still trying to convince DW to go on the cruise...we will see.

We could on the Saturday before the cruise.....I am still trying to convince DW to go on the cruise...we will see.

Good luck!! I would suggest diamonds to entice DW but then there might not be money for the cruise. :lmao:

Good luck!! I would suggest diamonds to entice DW but then there might not be money for the cruise. :lmao:

Hmm.....might work.....we would be using DVC points (that due to borrowing and modifying trips, we have to use during that use year)....hopefully we can still do so at this late in the game.....I need to check that out.

Hi Emma - my mom and dad and little brother, he's six, will be on the cruise with me. I'm 12 and will be 13 in May. How old are you? I would love to have a buddy too. This is my first cruise. We love going to Disneyland. Do you go there? My name is Hannah and my brother is Skyler.

Hi Skyler,i am eight and i am a DISNEY FREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If this is your first cruise,you are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is way bettter than watching it on a DVD:surfweb:.This is my second time on the Wonder.The first time i was on the Wonder my mom put a piece of crab meat on the back of my chair .It was hilourios !!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have a question.What is the weather in Californa ? Would you like to make a club?We can do it with this other girl that said that she wanted a buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:.This is greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please respond back.

Love:love:,Emma

Hi Emma my mom is helping me type this. We go to Disneyland all the time! What is your favorite ride? This is my first cruise and I'm a little mad because my class is going on a camping trip but my mom and dad said I have to go on this cruise. It would be great to have a buddy! My big sister will probably go to the Edge and be with other girls there. But sometimes she might hang out with me especially for swimming at the pool, which she loves to do. We're going to go zip lining in Puerto Vallarta. Are you going to do anything like that? Write again!

We're going to Disneyland for a few days after the cruise (shh... I won't tell Sam's teacher that he's going to miss a few days of school after spring break if you don't! :laughing:). I can't see us flying down from Sea-Tac to SoCal and *not* spending a few days at the parks! :)

We're going to Disneyland for a few days after the cruise (shh... I won't tell Sam's teacher that he's going to miss a few days of school after spring break if you don't! :laughing:). I can't see us flying down from Sea-Tac to SoCal and *not* spending a few days at the parks! :)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Hi Glenn74, I'm also thinking the same thing - why drive 8 hours passing the parks each direction without stopping!!! So, I think we're going to re-arrange Hannah and Skyler's time out of school so they are on independent study the week after the cruise. That'll give me time to get my land-legs back too!:laughing::laughing:

Hi Emma and Hannah, I'm Anastasia. Im 12 and will also be 13 in May. Im excited for my first cruise. :banana:

Hi Anastasia,i told a another girl that maybe we can start a club and i am inviting you to be in it!!!!!!!!!!!!I am looking for more girls and boys be in the club!!!!Can you please try to find more boys and girls?Thanks!!!!!!!

:love:
Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter