Mexican Riviera Cruise 03/27/2011

Hi, I was looking at updated list. I saw that my daughter is listed as DS. Just wanted to clarify, she's a DD 12. :)

Thanks for posting that Merrygirl! I was headed out as a matter of fact, t get a few of the teen/tween FGE things, and she may have ended up with boyish FE gifts, yikes! :laughing: My DD who is 13 will be happy to meet her!

Thanks Penguinaddict for the link to the pics of the port. Our berth is pretty sad looking though... Wheres the "Disney"??!! :confused3 :)

Thanks Honu for the update. I'll take them off my list.

Sorry, my typing stinks today! Darn eyes! :3dglasses Yay for laser surgery end of the month!!

... Our berth is pretty sad looking though... Wheres the "Disney"??!! :confused3 :)

I know, right? I did read another forum member mention there's hope that a large Nemo and Mickey balloon might be visible, as they were in the past. Cross our fingers!

So, we're planning to arrive first thing as the doors open - trying to take advantage of every magical moment (seeings as it's our first Disney Cruise). I realize we'll be toting things most of the day, but plan to pack suits for the kids, just in case the pool is warm enough.

Just for conversation, is there anyone else planning an early arrival?? Late in the day???

Lori,
We plan to get there early, so to get on in the first group. Hoping to get there around 9 or 9:30 ish? Is that too early? too late?? I agree with you on the Disney flare, it needs some pumping up from the looks of the pics :scared1:!!!

Yes, we plan to be there early also. We want to start our trip nice and early and take advantage of the extra hours. We were thinking between 9am-10am

Just for fun, I looked up last year's climate for each of our destinations:

:beach:

Long Beach in March - high of 64 and low of 49
Puerto Vallarta in March - high of 81 and low of 63
Matazlan in March - high of 77 and low of 59
Cabo San Lucas in March - high of 77 and low of 56
Long Beach April - high 74 and low of 52

:sunny:

And Disneyland, in the low 70s. ::MickeyMo

Thanks for those links Lori! I'll show my DH those directions & he'll figure it out. If left up to me, we'd end up in San Bernardino, NOT San Pedro!! :rotfl2:

Hi, I can't believe the cruise is just over 2 months away!!! I've got our Palo reservations and am figuring out what to do in port. Now to meet some fellow cruisers. :wave2:

Our band of pirates includes:

Glenna (aka Mom)
David (aka Dad)
Sam, DS6

Can't wait to get onboard!!!

Hi Glenna!
Glad you found the group! I'm Becky, and our group sailing is DH Brian, Me DW Becky, and 3 of our kids, DS16, DD13, and DGS 6. Our 6 year old will be excited to meet yur 6 year old! The kids program looks great too. We're sooooo excited! :woohoo: Will you be joining our FE (fish extenders gift exchange) group?
Will look forward to meeting you & your family!

Nice to have you aboard, Glenna! And my little boy, Skyler, is Sam's age! Yippee!

As Becky mentioned, we have a group of folks doing a Fish Extender Exchange so if you'd like to participate, let us know do DisneyHonu can add you to the list!

Lori aka PenguinAddict

Hi Lori and Becky!

We cruised on Disney Magic when Sam was 4 and he *loved* everything about the cruise, but particularly the Oceaneer's Club! We could barely get him to leave the Club for meals and bedtime ... only got him to one show, no port excursions for him (though we asked him each time). He'll be thrilled to get to know each of your 6 year-olds!

And thanks for the FE offer, but I think we'll have to pass.

Two months to go! Woo-hoo!!! :yay:

We are so excited to be cruising on the Wonder!! This is our 2nd disney cruise, 1st in 2004 on the Magic doing the Eastern Caribbean!

We would love to take part in the FE, it would be myself and my husband, DS -11 and DD 8( turning 9 on the 3rd of April so we are celebrating her bday on the ship)!!

Welcome aboard, mamab1992 !!

I'm certain DisneyHonu will get you added to the list shortly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter