Mexican food near DLR

snowy76

<font color=blue>I do a panic dance<br><font color
Looking for the best non-chain Mexican places near DL. Please help with recommendations! We LOVE Mexican food and unfortunately, don't have a ton of options here at home. Would love to find some reasonably priced (but not entirely hole in the wall) spots near Anaheim to try during our trip in August.

In upstate NY we have a ton of mom-and-pop Italian places - huge local Italian community. We'd never think of an Olive Garden as authentic, KWIM?

We'll have a car so we don't mind driving a little but would rather stay close to DLR.

I'm not from down there but I saw no one had answered yet- have you tried yelp? That is what I do when I want to know where the locals eat :)

Looking for the best non-chain Mexican places near DL. Please help with recommendations! We LOVE Mexican food and unfortunately, don't have a ton of options here at home. Would love to find some reasonably priced (but not entirely hole in the wall) spots near Anaheim to try during our trip in August.

In upstate NY we have a ton of mom-and-pop Italian places - huge local Italian community. We'd never think of an Olive Garden as authentic, KWIM?

We'll have a car so we don't mind driving a little but would rather stay close to DLR.

Hi! I'm not sure if you already took your trip or not but here is a yelp page with mexican restaurants near DLR

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...9d932b314c90f49#find_loc=Disneyland,+CA+92802

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter