Mexican food delivery

ado121

DIS Veteran
We are staying at desert inn and suites and craving Mexican food. Any suggestions for delivery or take out?

We LOVE El Pollo Norteno! We found the menu and coupons in the little magazine they put in hotel rooms. We get the meal that has carnitas, asada, and chicken. It comes with rice, beans, tortillas. Also pickled onions, salsa and grilled peppers. It is so good and fresh, and the delivery is quick.

Did you find any Mexican food? If you did, how was it?

I'm keep a folder with information on places to eat while at Disneyland.
Places that deliver are nice to know for the trips we don't have a rental car.

A little off topic...
I know from other posts you are staying across the street.
How is the continental breakfast? I believe I saw your opinion in the other post, but wondering if it has gotten better?
We maybe staying there next summer and wondering if I should budget money for breakfast....

I hope all is well with your accommodations and you are enjoying the trip.

Geemo

Did you find any Mexican food? If you did, how was it?

I'm keep a folder with information on places to eat while at Disneyland.
Places that deliver are nice to know for the trips we don't have a rental car.

A little off topic...
I know from other posts you are staying across the street.
How is the continental breakfast? I believe I saw your opinion in the other post, but wondering if it has gotten better?
We maybe staying there next summer and wondering if I should budget money for breakfast....

I hope all is well with your accommodations and you are enjoying the trip.

Geemo

We've stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites for 19 years....the breakfast is always the same. Not that good but fills you up until the meal you really want at Disneyland!

We are staying at the desert inn and suites and the breakfast is yucky but it does get you by. Coffee is mud. Juice is apple or orange and I swear its carbonated! Food is cereal, and Danishes. And fruit. Dh and dd go get it in the am while I'm getting the others ready. I bought snacks at target. We hired dk's livery to pick us up at airport. Highly recommend them. Thy had a super clean car ready for us with carseats and water! We went and saw world of color tonight so while we were waiting I went and got mexican food at the wharf. Super yummy. Highly recommend!

ado121 and BMICKEY

Thank you for the in-put.
I prefer to be informed, so I'm not surprised or shocked.

Geemo

So if you have a car, and want delicious Mexican Food, head down Katella towards the 57, and make a left on State College. Near the corner of Katella and Ball Rd is a staple of West coast Mexican food, Alberto's. It is a hole in the wall Mexican fast food place, but the food is delicious, and not real expensive. I noticed that you are from British Columbia, so if you want to eat Mexican take out like the locals, this is the spot. I get take out from there three times a month, often stopping to pick it up on my way to work. A bonus- they are open 24 hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter