Mexican Cooking Experience

kennedyparalegal

kennedyparalegal
I signed my daughter and I up for this while the guys are ziplining (daughter has balance issues and can't do it). If you have done this, how did you like it?

Thanks,
Patti

I signed my daughter and I up for this while the guys are ziplining (daughter has balance issues and can't do it). If you have done this, how did you like it?

Thanks,
Patti

Are you talking about the Mexican Cuisine Class in Cozumel? If you are DH and I, just did that this past week. Loved it.

I did it with my wife a few years ago and loved it. We also had time afterwards to enjoy the beach if we wanted to. The workshop itself ranged from cooking a whole meal and included a lesson on plate decorating. I thought it was one of the better excursions we've done.

My wife did this excursion and loved. I did the resort excursion with the girls and we stayed another hour or so at the resort afterward.

This is the one is Puerta Vallarta. I should have said that at the start. Is that the one everyone is talking about?

Thanks again!
Patti

kennedyparalegal said:
This is the one is Puerta Vallarta. I should have said that at the start. Is that the one everyone is talking about?

Thanks again!
Patti

My husband did this in Puerto Vallarta a few years ago, different location. It was fun and yummy and everybody does their meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter