Mex Riv cruisers - Is Harolds limo the same as southcoastlimo.com?

lmb

DIS Veteran
When I google Harolds limo I get www.southcoastlimo.com. Is this the name of his website? I had read good reviews and was hoping to get some prices for our Mex Riv cruise in April.

The info I have for Harold's Limo is:

haroldslimo@aol.com
714-290-1692

We booked them for transportation to and from the cruise terminal. We were quoted $90 each plus grats.

When I google Harolds limo I get www.southcoastlimo.com. Is this the name of his website? I had read good reviews and was hoping to get some prices for our Mex Riv cruise in April.

Harold's limo is NOT the same as south coast limo, he does not have a website, you need to call him directly. I suspect south coast bought the website with his name because of all of his great reviews and the fact that he doesn't have a website. We used him last Feb and were very happy with the service and his prices, he did a total of 4 transfers for us, but you do need to contact him by phone, he is very helpful.:)

The info I have for Harold's Limo is:

haroldslimo@aol.com
714-290-1692

We booked them for transportation to and from the cruise terminal. We were quoted $90 each plus grats.

Can you tell me how many people this was for and what type of limo/car? Thanks! Oh and from what airport? We are coming into SNA, need tranfers to Disneyland, to the pier from there and then to LAX after the cruise.

I have used Harold before and will be seeing him again next week:)
As far as I know he doesn't have a website but can always be reached on the phone number posted above.

Can you tell me how many people this was for and what type of limo/car? Thanks! Oh and from what airport? We are coming into SNA, need tranfers to Disneyland, to the pier from there and then to LAX after the cruise.

Black stretch Lincoln town car. We had 5 & tons of luggage & had plenty of room. I would say you could get at least 8 in there comfortably with luggage. He also provides bottled water & candy for the kids. We did transfers from LAX to Disneyland, DL to the port, port back to DL and DL to LAX but I am sure he does transfers from all the airports. We also paid about $90 each trip plus gratuity. I think you pay the same rate no matter how many are in your party as long as they can fit in the car. Would highly recommend him, he was very patient about waiting for us at the port when the ship took an extra couple of hours to clear customs & didn't charge extra. He knows the area very well & is extremely helpful.:)

Black stretch Lincoln town car. We had 5 & tons of luggage & had plenty of room. I would say you could get at least 8 in there comfortably with luggage. He also provides bottled water & candy for the kids. We did transfers from LAX to Disneyland, DL to the port, port back to DL and DL to LAX but I am sure he does transfers from all the airports. We also paid about $90 each trip plus gratuity. I think you pay the same rate no matter how many are in your party as long as they can fit in the car. Would highly recommend him, he was very patient about waiting for us at the port when the ship took an extra couple of hours to clear customs & didn't charge extra. He knows the area very well & is extremely helpful.:)

Good to know. :thumbsup2

There was another thread where someone was desperately looking for a limo and/or town car in LA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter