• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Metro North experts??

suzct

<font color=darkgreen>Obviously,I need simple inst
Hi,
I need to get from Hartford area to NYC (west 66th st) on Wed. I really don't want to drive into Manhattan. I've taken the train from New Haven, but the last 2 times the garages for parking have been full. Is there another terminal along the route that would have day parking available and easy to navigate? I don't really care how far I drive just want to avoid the actual drive into the city.
Thanks in advance.
Suzct

Well, I don't know how far of a drive it would be, but all I can say is WESTPORT!!! IF they tag you it's $4.00 to park otherwise it's free...tons and tons of parking.

I lived in East Granby CT until recently, and I used to drive down to the station in Darien. Only 3 stops between the station and GCT. Much cheaper fare than New Haven since it's closer in, and the town is super cute. I think parking is $5-$6 and is free on holidays and weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter