• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Message to EVERYONE on the Teen Board

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
Hello everyone,

This is a reminder for everyone that when it comes to trolls or any other inappropriate poster DO NOT encourage them by replying to their posts. Instead, report the post ASAP and wait for the moderators or webmasters to take care of the problem.

Also, when it comes to conversations on the teen board, make sure they are DIS appropriate, in other words, make sure they aren't inappropriate. This is a family forum. I know how everyone can get caught up in a conversation within a thread and forget this is the DISboards and not Facebook or another social site.

Finally, I'm not here to ruin your fun or anything at all. I'm here to have a great time with everyone talking about everything from Disney to everything happening in the world today. And let's not forget why we are all here in the first place, the love for Disney.

Thanks for listening everyone! :)

Thanks Travis. I understand that you were doing your job and all and being the good guy but I still think it was kinda unfair to close the WOYM thread, but I understand. Thanks for getting rid of the troll though. :)

Thanks! I appreciate the steps you are taking to make sure this website is still for families! :) Well, you are a moderator so it is kind of your job, but still, thanks!!!

Hey way to stick up for what is right!:worship:
I hate it when people think it is ok just to post things like that when Disney is a place to be a kid not a person who has no respect for others.:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter