• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Message from Snowy-girls (Michelle) ** Update post 37 28/10/09**

wickesy

<font color=royalblue>Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love y
I've just seen a text message that Michelle sent me earlier today asking me to post a message here on her behalf. Sadly Michelle's Nan had a major stroke yesterday and Michelle is in Colchester until at least Sunday. If anybody has posted a reply to Day 11 of her trip report please don't think she is ignoring you but she will reply when she gets back.

Big :hug: to Michelle, hope everything goes OK and your Nan is on the mend soon.

Thoughts are with you Michelle and I hope your Nan feels better soon :hug:

thinking of you Michelle xxx :hug:

Hope your nan makes a full recovery Michelle:hug:

Thinking of you Michelle, hope your Nan gets better soon.

I had an update from Michelle today. First of all she wants to thank everybody for their support.

Michellle's Nan is making good progress - she can now speak pretty well, can move her left leg and lift it halfway, she can move her left arm, hold a plastic beaker and touch the top of her head. Other positive news is that she took 20 steps yesterday with a bit of help.

All in all it sounds from what Michelle has said as though things are going pretty well and hopefully they will continue to get better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter