Merrytime Cruise Merchandise?

AMusicLifeForMe

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I'm currently going on the December 18th sailing on the Disney Magic. I'm just wondering if DCL sells any specific Christmas merchandise on these sailings? I'm assuming they do, and I'm just wondering what they have to sell? What are some of your favorite items from the Merrytime Cruises? I'm specifically looking for ornaments since I'm creating a Disney tree this year, and I want some DCL ornaments to be added to the tree.

I can speak for the Merrytime cruises, but they do sell ornaments year-round. I collect the ones that are like miniature ship models from each ship I sail on to hang on my tree at Christmas time, and then sit on my desk the rest of the year.

I just got off this past Friday 11/11, yes there was Christmas stuff on there. I will try to list a few things I remember seeing..

1) children's Christmas t-shirts (short sleeves)
2) ornaments
3) Christmas santa hats with Mickey ears, Christmas hats with christmas lights
4) Mickey (Santa), Minnie (Ms. Claus), Pluto (reindeer) small plush animals (there was another small one too but can't remember what it was)
5) Christmas tervis cups
6) I think there was coffee cups too, but don't quote me on that one
7) Christmas Picture frame ( I think only one)

There was a little more but don't remember.....

Honestly, I thought there would have been more things geared for cooler weather such as long sleeve t-shirts, jackets, sweat shirts, etc.. but not so much.

Last edited:
I just got off this past Friday 11/11, yes there was Christmas stuff on there. I will try to list a few things I remember seeing..

1) children's Christmas t-shirts (short sleeves)
2) ornaments
3) Christmas santa hats with Mickey ears, Christmas hats with christmas lights
4) Mickey (Santa), Minnie (Ms. Claus), Pluto (reindeer) small plush animals (there was another small one too but can't remember what it was)
5) Christmas tervis cups
6) I think there was coffee cups too, but don't quote me on that one
7) Christmas Picture frame ( I think only one)

There was a little more but don't remember.....

Honestly, I thought there would have been more things geared for cooler weather such as long sleeve t-shirts, jackets, sweat shirts, etc.. but not so much.

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm really excited to buy some Disney Christmas merchandise. Do you remember pricing for some of these items?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter