Merrytime Cruise Character Questions

Kimberly1

Mouseketeer
Are there typically any special characters (from past experience), particularly that do autographs?

Does Santa sign autographs?

I do not remember Santa signing anything on our cruise last year, but that might have been because no one asked while we waited. Although, Santa had everyone sign the naughty/nice list. Captain Hook came through as we were waiting and was made to sign on the naughty side of the list.

As for special characters, I do not really remember any. Just some of the normal characters in holiday attire.

We have done 2 merrytime cruises, latest one was last year and there was no extra characters besides Santa and Mrs. Claus. There wasn't an extra meet and greet with Belle outside of the regular princess meet and greet (she did visit the clubs but in her blue/white outfit) on ours. Santa didn't sign autographs - I remember the kid behind us asking. Though that may vary cruise to cruise? The line to see Santa the first night was long and there was not a naughty/nice list either. He appeared 2 other times and the lines were short those times (we didn't stop to see him again but walked past and noticed the much shorter lines). They do a cute Christmas thing in the balcony above the atrium w/ Santa and the characters in holiday outfits and some kids from the kids club sang a song and it "snowed."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter