Merry Mixer 2012

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
"Merry Member Mixer

You're cordially invited to our Merry Member Mixer
Come get cozy with Disney Vacation Club this holiday season! Mingle with fellow Members as you enjoy festive entertainment and complimentary refreshments. Plus, you'll be able to purchase a limited-edition Disney Vacation Club holiday trading pin (while supplies last). It's just our way of welcoming you "home" for the holidays.
LOCATION: Epcot at the World Showplace Pavilion* Located between the Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions. For a detailed map, click here.

COME CELEBRATE THE SEASON WITH US ON THESE FOUR SELECT DATES:
•November 27
•December 4
•December 11
•December 18

TIME: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Park admission required for entry to Epcot. Contact Member Services for ticket options. Limit 6 Guests per Member ID. "

Here is the link to a very large map mentioned above:

http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc...s/merrymembermixer/map-merry-member-mixer.jpg

I'm just surprised there isn't one the week between Christmas and NY. That's when we'll be there. I would have loved to be able to go.

I'm not able to go....next year we'll stay for a week!

I'm sorry. Are you going to be at WDW at all in the first two weeks of December. Or are you just not going to be there when they are having the Merry Mixer. I was just wondering if you were going to organize a meet and greet if you would be down there when I was at WDW, too.

DVC must be mad at me. I didn't get this invite OR the last DCL discount one :confused:

I didn't get an invite to the 2012 Merry Mixer either. I saw it on the DVC Member Services webpage. You can go if you are a DVC member or a guest of a DVC member. I hope that you can make one of them on one of the dates.

I'm just surprised there isn't one the week between Christmas and NY. That's when we'll be there. I would have loved to be able to go.

I'm sorry. I don't know the reason either. I have been going every December for over a decade. If I recall, they have been holding them one day a week after the Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe one year, the Annual DVC meeting cancelled one week due to using the same space at the Contemporary Resort Convention Center as I very vaguely recall.

But I am pretty sure that they hold at least four Merry Mixers in four consecutive weeks in a row, following Thankgiving weekend, because that is the time that I go every year.

Maybe someone else will have a better reason for you or correct my memory of what I posted.

Wish I could attend on Nov 27, but scheduled for the MVMCP that night.

I'm sorry. I know what you mean. Even though MVMCP starts at 7pm, they have been known for the last several years to hand out the MVMCP wrist bands at 4pm.

I was going to go the MVMCP the same night, but I have an annual pass and may just go to the Merry Mixer at 3pm and then take the monorail to MVMCP and enter at 6pm. I am still thinking about that. I may just go to the DHS Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights or to Fort Wilderness CampGround to look at the camper's Christmas decorations after the Merry Mixer. I am lucky that I have other nights to choose from.

I'm sorry. Are you going to be at WDW at all in the first two weeks of December. Or are you just not going to be there when they are having the Merry Mixer. I was just wondering if you were going to organize a meet and greet if you would be down there when I was at WDW, too.

Hi! We are there from the 13th to 17th. That stay is family oriented, and pretty much scheduled already & I wouldn't have time for a Disboard meet. But I would love to meet you! We are coming down again for NYE, and at that time I'm staying through much of January, (DH is still working so won't be with me after the first week) including the Member Cruise, and some of us are planning a meet the Wednesday before that. Are you going on the MC?

I just seen this on DVC website. i was so excited, that we can go the first night they have it. The next one is the day we leave. I don't need and invite, right? I just show my DVC card?

I MAY be able to go on Dec. 4th :thumbsup2

My mom & I are already planning on doing Epcot that day but I also have the CP scheduled.....hmmmm.....now I gotta check on the time for it. I know I'm doing the early one because I have Chefs de France booked at 1pm.

Ok....just checked.....5pm for the CP so we may be able to stop by right at 3 and check it out for a little bit. Cool!

Hi! We are there from the 13th to 17th. That stay is family oriented, and pretty much scheduled already & I wouldn't have time for a Disboard meet. But I would love to meet you! We are coming down again for NYE, and at that time I'm staying through much of January, (DH is still working so won't be with me after the first week) including the Member Cruise, and some of us are planning a meet the Wednesday before that. Are you going on the MC?

Awww...I'll be leaving on the 13th. Maybe next year. No MC for me anytime soon. Have a wonderful time. I miss cruising.

I just seen this on DVC website. i was so excited, that we can go the first night they have it. The next one is the day we leave. I don't need and invite, right? I just show my DVC card?

That's great. I'll be there too. Just show your DVC card as you enter and you can have up to six guests with you when you enter. Be prepared for a long line before opening going around the corner. But once you are inside there is a large area to roam around.

I MAY be able to go on Dec. 4th :thumbsup2

My mom & I are already planning on doing Epcot that day but I also have the CP scheduled.....hmmmm.....now I gotta check on the time for it. I know I'm doing the early one because I have Chefs de France booked at 1pm.

Ok....just checked.....5pm for the CP so we may be able to stop by right at 3 and check it out for a little bit. Cool!

Cool. Sounds like a plan.

Awww...I'll be leaving on the 13th. Maybe next year. No MC for me anytime soon. Have a wonderful time. I miss cruising.
Ray, are you likely to be at the Dec. 4 mixer? We are planning on that one, since we leave on the 6th this year. Our APs expire after the 6th, and we are going to Hawaii in February, so wont be back to WDW until Dec. 2013. No need to renew our APs if we aren't using them for a year.

That's great. I'll be there too. Just show your DVC card as you enter and you can have up to six guests with you when you enter. Be prepared for a long line before opening going around the corner. But once you are inside there is a large area to roam around.

Thank You:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter