Merry Christmas

Scotty69

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to wish everyone here on the disboards a very Merry Christmas from my Family to yours.

A very Merry Christmas to all. May you all have a "wonder'ful Christmas and a 'magic'al new year.

Merry Christmas to all of my "new" friends on the DIS!! Sending you all a little pixie dust this Christmas pixiedust:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, have a peaceful and enjoyable time for you and your family and best wishes for 2011.

:santa:Have a Merry Christmas everyone!:santa:I hope Santa brings you all things Disney! I am excited to here about eveyone surprising their kids with a Disney cruise. Mine already know (the past 2 years it was a surprise...fun, fun,fun!)

christmas_window.gif

Merry Christmas! We are going to be watching our videos from our DCL and MVMCP vacation from last year and the Parks parade on tv:santa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS from chilly southern Alabama...Hope everyone got a little extra Disney magic under their tree this year:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter