• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merry Christmas!!!!!

donatalie

DIS Veteran
Letter.jpg

May I be the first to return the good wishes for a wonderful holiday season. In the few months that I have been here I have been inspired and amazed by all the talent, caring and, as you said, generosity!

May all your wishes for 2009 come true and may your kind heart receive back in kind for all that you give!!

Thank you Natalaie for all you did for me and other DISers this past year. And a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Natalie,
I am so glad that you filled that first request and joined our little group. We are very blessed to have you here. You are always so generous with your time and talent and many (myself included) benefit everyday from your designs.

Your friendship and help in planning my trip have been so appreciated. Your kindness and caring spirit surface in all the words you "say" and every design you create.

I hope you and your family are blessed with a Wonderful Christmas.

Merry Christmas Natalie. I'm so glad to have met you and all the other wonderful disigners here.

A very merry Christmas from my family to yours.
We are all very lucky you found us at the boards!

Natalie, Thank you for all your wonderful disigns you have created for my family...I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Angela

Natalie, even tho we have never met face to face, I feel as tho I know you. May the good Lord bless you and continue to give you ideas, thoughts and encouagement when we can't here on these boards. Blessings of peace, joy and love be yours and your family..

Thanks for all you do. My family has really enjoyed looking at our Passports that we made from your designs for my son and nephew. It was really a blessing to have this passport because my nephew broke his collar bone the day before we left for the world. This helped us redirect his 9 year old energy and keep him focused on the trip and not his inability to ride certain rides. Thanks again. We wish you all the blessings this Christmas for your family.

Natalie words can not begin to discribe all the magic you have bought us. This season I want to thank you for the time, and passion you put into designing here on the boards. May you and your family have a wonderful and magical Christmas and may you be filled with Health and Happiness for the New Year.:hug:

Natalie,

I am so glad that I had found the Disboards earlier this year, especially the Creative DISign forum as the people here are just so generous with their time and creativity and to share it with all of us takes a very special person.

I hope that your Christmas Holiday is all you hope it to be, and that you and your family are filled with lots of laughs and love. Merry Christmas my special friend in Pennsylvania and to eveyone here on the board a very Merry Christmas to all of you.

God bless
Carreen
xxx

PS I had a wonderful holiday in Disney and hope to have a mini trip report done in the New Year - just been manic with Christmas preparations since we got back! Lots of wonderful memories to share.xxxx

Natalie,
I just wanted to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas. I love all your designs and get so excited when I see something new. You are so creative and I REALLY appreciate all that you do. May you be blessed with family, love and happiness this Holiday Season. You definitely bring joy and happiness to me and my family with all your wonderful DISigns.

Merry Christmas.
Cynthia

Natalie - I Know I keep you busy with my many requests. :scared1: I am so glad you decided to join the boards. You are nice as well as talented, and that is a wonderful combination. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and may you have much health and happiness in the New Year. :cloud9: Penny:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter