Merry Christmas To You.......

sarah aka madmouse

Earning My Ears
HELLO EVERYONE,
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM FLORIDA.fOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME I AM RETURNING HOME TO SEE MY FAMILY IN THE UK TODAY AND WILL RETURN TO FLORIDA ON JAN 3RD. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT A YEAR HAS PASSED SINCE WE LEFT ENGLAND FOR FLORIDA. EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR US AND I CAN ONLY SAY ITS THE BEST THING THAT WE DID. IF ANYONE WANTS ANY ADVICE ON LIVING IN THE SUNSHINE STATE, SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I RETURN. NOW I MUST DASH AND PACK MY THERMALS!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL,

SARAH.:sunny: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Glad to hear all is well for you Sarah :)

Merry Christmas to you and everyone here on the Dis :)

Great to hear everything is going OK in sunny Florida - you can still come back you know if the sunshine gets to boring ;)

Great to hear everything is going OK in sunny Florida - you can still come back you know if the sunshine gets too boring ;)

A very Happy Christmas to you Sarah and it is so good to know that you are happy out there :)

<font size="4"><font color="#FF0066C"><b>A very Happy Christmas to you all!</b></font></font>

:) :) :)

Sarah, I was just thinking of you a few days ago--wondering how everything was going. Please post a nice long message when you get back. Hope you have a great Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter