Merry Christmas from Coke

MOMTOCUTESTDOGEVER

Dreamt the TF gave me a tag so long you needed a s
DH answered the door today to what we thought was a solicitor of some kind. It was a Coke van coming around the neighborhood delivering an 8 pack of Coke, 8 pack of Diet Coke, and 8 pack of Coke Zero in a reusable bag. They said "Happy Holidays from Cocal Cola". :santa:

That was a pleasant surprise. Did they visit you?

Wow that is awesome! I hope they come here. I want some vanilla coke lol.

That's pretty sweet! I live near Atlanta, and I haven't even seen this. I wonder if I lived even closer to the world of coke- then would I get a cool present like that? :thumbsup2

That is awesome! DD leaves Santa two glass bottles of Coke each year. One to drink at our house & one to take with him. She thinks he needs the caffeine to stay awake. :rotfl:

Thats cool!! They need to visit my neighborhood!!

What a great marketing idea!
I see you are in Colorado. I hope they visit my in-laws as I will happily drink the cokes when I arrive:rotfl:

DH answered the door today to what we thought was a solicitor of some kind. It was a Coke van coming around the neighborhood delivering an 8 pack of Coke, 8 pack of Diet Coke, and 8 pack of Coke Zero in a reusable bag. They said "Happy Holidays from Cocal Cola". :santa:

That was a pleasant surprise. Did they visit you?

How funny that I read your message this morning. Just yesterday at bowling a woman next to us said that Coke visited her house and gave her free soda too.

Very cool!

Didn't have a truck deliver, but at the Mall yesterday Coke was set up at a couple of entrances handing out free cans of Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero as you were leaving.

how cool! It was absolutely trecherous in Chicago yesterday, so guess that;s why they missed our house, ;)
I love Coke :lovestruc

Hope they come to our house. Haven't seen any trucks around. We used to have a bottling facility in town, but it closed a couple years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter