• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merry Christmas from Australia

SnowWhite09

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

This is a big Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful festive season and thank you for all the great tips and trip reports throughout 2010 - they have been wonderful as always!

Very best wishes for a happy, healthy and successful 2011 filled with lots of trips to the happiest place on earth!! :goodvibes :santa:

b13125fd.jpg

Merry Christmas from the Old Pueblo. :thumbsup2
(gotta be kinda weird havin Christmas in the summer) :confused3

Merry Christmas from the Old Pueblo. :thumbsup2
(gotta be kinda weird havin Christmas in the summer) :confused3

It is not weird to me because it is all I have ever known and I don't like the cold at all! One year we will have Christmas at DL and that will be cold for us! LOL!

Have a great day! :santa:

lights06b.gif

Merry Christmas to you too! And to all.

lights06b.gif

(Although yes, a belated one)

lights06.gif

I do believe that the little jumping man is on a sugar high! I know, for I recognize the affects. :)

Happy New Year from New Zealand....just found these boards a couple of days ago and getting some fantastic information from them. Looking at heading to Disneyland approx June 2011 all going well.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter