• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merry Christmas from Amy!

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
I am not sure how much time I will find for the boards in the next few days.
I have replied in several designers Christmas threads already but wanted to post my Christmas Card now just in case I don't get back anytime soon.

christmas_disboard_card.jpg

Wishing you and your family and very Merry christmas and a Happy New Year, Amy. thank you for all the disigns you have made for my family!

Angela

Amy you are a gem and a blessing. You continue to amaze me with your ideas and the many many designs that you have created for me. Thank you for sharing your talent and giving us magical moments...May God continue to bless you..:)Merry Christmas

Amy,
You and your work has been and will continue to be an inspiration to me! Somehow I feel that we are kindred spirits who were destined to meet somehow. I know that sounds kinda out there...... but it's how I feel! Thanks you for all of the support and friendship that you have given to me this year!
I hope you and you family have the best of Holidays, filled with joy and laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all the time and energy that you have put into this little corner of the DisBoards. You've given of your talents and also offered suggestions in pointing people in the right direction to help them in their search for the right designs and transfer paper. I'm sure you, myself, and probably others who design on this board will enjoy a small, but wonderful day with Family and Friends.
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you & yours Amy! Thx for all of your help on the iron-ons- Hope over the holidays I can actually finish more of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter