Merry Christmas All

PrincessInOz

Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!
To my DisBoard Australian (and US) family.

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas. Thanks for the laughs and sharing on the Boards and I hope to see you all back here next year.

princess::upsidedow

Tis the day before Christmas..
And there's a smell of panic in the air
For every soul knows
That there's not much shopping time left
So hurry on home and break open the Chardy
And before you know it, the Boxing Day leftover feast will be upon us
To the Aussie Cricket team, the Sydney/Melbourne to Hobart yacht racers
Enjoy the summer sun and days of honey
And to the Christmas sales in the shops
Don't spend too much money

10.gif

Thanks Princess!

The same to you, and to all on these boards. I've cooked the turkey, the pork is on now, the salads are made, the presents are wrapped, the alcohol is in the back fridge...just have to pick up my child from visiting her Aunty and Nan and Pop so I can start enjoying it all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, AND I HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU ALL WHAT YOU WANT THE MOST - A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND OR WDW!!!

Only 15 days till my trip!!!

Merry Christmas to you too Princess!!

Merry Christmas to everyone else here on the Dis too!!

Merry Christmas to All!
Look forward to more chatting in the new year. :lovestruc

Merry Christmas to all the Aus-Kiwi Dis-boarders. I'm just about off to bed as Santa is nearly here in N.Z. and I don't want him to catch me awake :lmao: So, have a wonderful day tomorrow everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone :santa:
I'm in for a very wet Christmas, it's been raining non-stop since I got home and doesn't look to be stopping anytime soon.
Have a great day all:grouphug:

I :lovestruc the NORAD Santa tracker DizOz!!

Just cruising the Dis waiting for the kidlets to go to sleep. :rolleyes1

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just watching the carols from Melbourne - I love them! And of course listening to the rain falling outside - hoping that it might stop for a little bit!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas :santa: and I look forward to "seeing" you in the New Year!!

Oooh! My bad! Apologies to my NZ family...I must have been in a different world for my original post. Merry Christmas to you too!

I'm tracking Norad Santa right now. He's gone to Russia, Marshall Islands, Vanuatu, Fiji, New Zealand, Solomon Islands, Micronesia, Kuril Islands, Sakhalin Island and back to Russia. He's got 15 minutes to get him and those reindeer back down to Australia! ....

I better go get those Santa stockings out in preparation....DS is still bouncing off the walls in his bedroom.

He's out of Russia and has already gone to Japan and Guam. Back to Micronesia next....he must have forgotten a couple of people. I'm heading to bed.

Chimney cleared out last week.
Possums and that magpie were not happy.
The Santa sacks are waiting....
Milk and cookies all ready.
Oats with a sprinkling of glitter prepared for the reindeer.

Here's hoping Santa stops by....:goodvibes

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish everyone else would hurry up and wake up so I can start the day!!

Merry Christmas everybody :santa:, hope you all have a wonderful day today and don't eat too much :rotfl: (I know I will :thumbsup2 )

This time last year we were just stepping off the plane from Disneyland :sad1: wish we were back there. But we have the house all decorated with Disney decorations so it feels like a Disney Christmas without the theme park :rotfl:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic day with your family and friends. And may your year be filled with fantastic Disney holidays!

It is still Christmas eve here in New York and unfortunately the snow is forcast for boxing day and not Christmas day so no white christmas!

But really looking forward to tomorrow.

Merry christmas everyone. We have had a wonderful day together with family. Great weather as well.

Merry Christmas, hope everyone had a great day. I sent my DD's on a Disney treasure hunt, with very cryptic clues hidden in Disney related places (the DVD cover for the Disney passport photos, Mrs Potatohead), they found Epic Mickey at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter