Merrell tennis shoes - which ones are best?

iloveallthingsdisney

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm looking at several different models of Merrell tennis shoes for our December Disney trip. I have slightly wide feet, so I'm not sure which model would be best for me.

Here are the one's I've seen (I'm not sure what the differences are between them or which one would be best for walking): Siren Sport, Siren Ventilator, Siren Sync, and Moab Ventilator. If anyone has worn any of these, I'd love to get your opinion. Also, let me know if you have narrow, average or wide feet. Thanks!!:flower3:

These aren't really their "running" shoes, but I have the WaterPro Pandi and the Arabesque. Last year I wore the Pandi pair and loved them. I had a pair of columbia shoes and ditched them. Honestly, it was the first pair of shoes I have ever been able to wear at disney day after day.

My pair of Pandi's are wide - my feet aren't really wide, but they are kind of built that way - wider at the toes. The rain didn't even phase them. I have a pair of the Arabesque - they are much more narrow at the toe and I love them. I'm breaking them in right now for late August.

I plan to alternate the two pairs. The WaterPro Pandi's are my favorites, though.

I am on my second pair of Siren Sports and LOVE them. I actually got my first pair before my last trip to Disney and wore them nearly every day. I like how they have mesh on the tops to keep your feet cool (just remember that the rain can tend to get in with this feature also). The shoes themselves are EXTREMELY light which is great when you are doing a ton of walking. I also feel like they are "neat" looking and a bit more stylish then your typical sneaker.

Hi! I'm looking at several different models of Merrell tennis shoes for our December Disney trip. I have slightly wide feet, so I'm not sure which model would be best for me.

Here are the one's I've seen (I'm not sure what the differences are between them or which one would be best for walking): Siren Sport, Siren Ventilator, Siren Sync, and Moab Ventilator. If anyone has worn any of these, I'd love to get your opinion. Also, let me know if you have narrow, average or wide feet. Thanks!!:flower3:

Not that I've used any of those, but I wore Merrels in the winter for 5 years. Each pair lasted one year. Because my forefoot is wide the seem would break on the sides there. I also wore the tread smooth which isn't admireable of a shoe when you are walking on a lot of soft snow.

It's not a brand I will trust anymore.

I have gortex Moab Ventilators and they are amazing. They quite possibly are the most comfortable and all around best "active" shoes I have ever owned.
Get good socks too :-)

Here's another vote for the Moab Ventilators. Have worn them everywhere from hiking the Grand Canyon to WDW. The best lightweight shoe around for a slightly wide foot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter