Mermaid Training

joyjoy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard of this? I read a GoodHousekeeping.com article dated 5/19 that described an hour long "mermaid lesson" that they hold Tues - Sun at 8 am at AoA, CB and Y&BC pools. I can't find anything about it anywhere else, however. Are those Good Housekeeping ladies hitting the sauce again? TIA

It's definitely still bookable! We have a reservation for my daughter in September and are really looking forward to it. There is some additional info in the thread below, including a couple (positive!) reviews and a video: https://www.disboards.com/threads/mermaid-school-review.3744520/

OMGosh, what a great video. Thank you! It looks awesome, but I think we'll wait a year or so. My g-baby is six, but just barely 40 inches tall, 36 lbs, and I'm afraid she's just a bit on the small side to get the best experience. Such a cool thing to do, though. Thanks again!

My DGDs(6 & 7 years old) did this in May and loved it.:earsboy:

My daughter is doing this in September. She will just have turned 5 but loves to swim. After watching the video though I may have to work with her to use her arms a bit more in the water!!

Has anyone heard of this? I read a GoodHousekeeping.com article dated 5/19 that described an hour long "mermaid lesson" that they hold Tues - Sun at 8 am at AoA, CB and Y&BC pools. I can't find anything about it anywhere else, however. Are those Good Housekeeping ladies hitting the sauce again? TIA
My son's fiance did it in April. She had a great time. Just call and ask. They have it at different resorts, different days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter