• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mermaid fountain from "splash"

emmbowles

Mouseketeer
This is the mermaid fountain that Madison buys for Alan in the movie "Splash". I know this is in Disney, but can't remember where it is. Maybe DHS? Can someone tell me exactly where it is? Thanks so much!!!:goodvibes

I have seen it at DHS-somewhere between the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground and the drop off point for part of the backstage tour I think.

Maybe Robo can get you a map.

Yes, it is DHS.
I snapped a pic but it will take me a few minutes to come up with the exact location.
I will post the foto asap

near the entrance of the backlot tour... across from the flatbread grill

if i'm not confused

I think it is between the Backlot Tour and Studio Catering Co.

I saw it but did not seem to take a picture of it for some reason.

I will Try again...

ebay288.jpg

ebay287.jpg

:)

from what i understand that what is currently there is not the original. The original that use to sit there that was from the film was damaged durring a hurricane that came through and they had to replace it with a replica. Weither this is true or not i'm not certain.

Yes, we seen it in DHS. May you have a great trip to come. Have fun and enjoy.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

It is at DHS by the honey I shrunk the kids playground. When you exit the playground, turn right and you'll see it. It's close to the building that has the Monsters meet and greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter