Merida or Tink

badora

Earning My Ears
For one of our MK days this coming wk, we plan to hit up Merida and Tinkerbell at rope drop. Which should we visit first to maximize wait times? I know they both have 9:15 starts but which line gets worse quicker?

For one of our MK days this coming wk, we plan to hit up Merida and Tinkerbell at rope drop. Which should we visit first to maximize wait times? I know they both have 9:15 starts but which line gets worse quicker?

I think Merida is still the bigger draw. I'd lean towards doing that one first and save Tink until afterwards--maybe even much later as the wait is indoors and not the worst thing in the world on a hot day.

Merida was our longest wait for a character, and it was outside and hot! At least waiting for tink you are in the AC and the kids have a little fairy video to watch.

I agree - visit Merida first. The line was long and HOT! Very little shade, no breeze on our day.

Merida for sure! The line gets long quickly even at rope drop. Plus Merida is usually not out in the evenings. I think she leaves at 5:00 or 6:00. When we were at MK the first week of April, we got in line for Tink about 8:15 pm

Definitely Merida first! She was our longest wait for a meet and greet back in September. (It was worth it though! :) )The day we met her, there was no breeze and it got quite hot waiting in line.

I was wondering the same thing. Would everyone's advice still be the same with early magic hours? I'm guessing neither of them are out during EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter