Merida bow & arrow...

amdgoogles

Mouseketeer
Hello, since many of you have either JUST been to DL, or will be going shortly or maybe are lucky enough to live in Anaheim.. I figured this would be the place to ask. My daughter really wants a Merida bow and arrow with the little pouch for the arrows, but around here they are NOWHERE to be found, and online people are selling them for $80 which is just plain insane! Does anyone know or live close enough to find out if they still sell them at either World of Disney or inside the parks somewhere (maybe by the meet and greet?) Let me know!!

Thanks!!

I got ours at The Disney Store before the movie came out but I know our Target has a set w/o the quiver. If you have a Target near you (I bet Toys R Us has the same one) check there!

We had this same problem a month ago and I ended up buying one online for $50. They are now even more popular and up to $80 or $90. I had friends checking at Disneyland, Disney World and many Disney Stores and no one had one. I asked at a local Disney Store last night and they said they may get one or two in every few weeks and they are gone within 10 minutes. It is a very popular item. Call Disney Store every day and if they are getting one in they will hold it for you. I hope you have better luck than I did.

i saw them in may at the small world store it was so neat i watched a dad give it to his little girl

We had this same problem a month ago and I ended up buying one online for $50. They are now even more popular and up to $80 or $90. I had friends checking at Disneyland, Disney World and many Disney Stores and no one had one. I asked at a local Disney Store last night and they said they may get one or two in every few weeks and they are gone within 10 minutes. It is a very popular item. Call Disney Store every day and if they are getting one in they will hold it for you. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Thanks for the suggestion!! The store i was at yesterday just got a new shipment in this morning!! She is now equipped with the whole kit and caboodle!! WOO :)

At the meet and greet area when you finish talking with her you go get to shoot a bow and arrow. We watch little kids do it and it was a good time.

We heard this too at our recent trip to WDW. Went searching for bow and arrow and Merida plushie. Our journey proved fruitless. Then we went to a Disney Store at the Florida Mall and found a plushie. No bow and arrow. We were given similar advice and info. Call everyday.

We just picked one up today. The lady at the Disney store said they got a shipment in on Tuesday but we already sold out (Thursday!). She offered to sell me the display! That was fine with me and my daughter! Maybe call and ask if they will do the same for you!
Heidi

I work at a Disneystore.

We got a box of them this week, they were gone in a day.

Almost all were bought by Ebay sellers, we suspect. Once a "hot" item sells out online, the opportunity to make a buck becomes too tempting for Ebay sellers.

I would like to see them limit the number a guest can buy, but they generally don't do that.

OP, if you send me your email in a PM I could TRY and let you know if my store is getting them in, and you could call and have it shipped from the store. But I am not always aware of shipment and only work there PT.

Oh great! Last year I had to stalk the Disney store to get Rapunzel hair, looks like I'll be doing the same this year for the bow & arrow. :faint:

The Rapunzel hair I even managed to get was a return that didn't even get out the clerk's hand back to the (nearly empty) Rapunzel shelves, lol, those things were hotcakes! :rotfl: So if I see one in WOD or anywhere down there next week, I will make sure to grab it up.

I saw the Ebay prices in the $40-$50 range, what is the retail at the Disney stores?

We happened into our Disney Store on Saturday and they had about 5 of them. I was tempted to buy all of them, but bought one for DD. We have the Merida dress and she talks about being her for Halloween. I thought the bow and quiver would complete the outfit.

The CMs on Sunday said that they sell out immediately. Same with the doll of Merida.

Which was a bummer, because my SON was actually admiring the doll in the display, and would have wanted one if they had one. He settled for the "little golden book" Brave book and has read it for the last 3 nights before bed. Good movie, good character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter