Merchandisers for Acosta or other companies?

jcarter29

DIS Veteran
Have you or someone you know worked as a merchandiser in a store for a company like Acosta, etc? I'm looking for PT work that can be flexible. I have years of experience in retail and am currently studying education. I am interested to hear about your experience as a merchandiser. Thanks!
Kim

I too would be interested to hear. I applied to a couple of these companies when I was in between jobs. I did interview but was not hired.

I am and I love it! I have been with Acosta for a little over a month. I couldn't go into details on a public board but if you want flexible PT this is it. :)
I work three eight hour days a week and the days are flexible.

Actually you should start on the NARMS website and check out the volition boards.
I have been signed up at the NARMS site for a long time but when I actually did some of the certification tests on there my phone started to ring off the hook with merchandising offers.

What is NARMS? Feel free to msg me direct instead of posting publicly if you'd prefer :) Are you able to work shorter shifts? I'd be looking for 4-6 hour shifts, not 8 hr days in combo with school.
thx for your response!
kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter