Merchandise you wish to see or want back

I agree with some of the previous posters who said they would like to see larger sized clothing. I would like to see women's clothing in 2x and 3x sizes. I can wear a men's 2x but the sleeves are always too long and they are just not designed for women. I can't imagine why Disney can't figure out that there are a lot of Pooh sized people out there. Also I used to pick up a Lenox box with a Disney character on every trip from a shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. These are not available anymore. They still have the larger expensive Lenox items but not these cute little boxes.

I got two really nice dog dishes years ago and tried to replace them last year but they no longer sell pet merchhandise. Disney does not have to go all out but maybe some dishes for dogs and cats and maybe some leashes and collars. I heard several other people ask for them also. I am still using the old ones but the pictures are wearing off now.

Yes to the more unique Disney stuff. All I buy now is a few Xmas decorations. Also, shirts with very subtle Disney logos would be nice. More unique stuff in World Showcase.

I'm needing to purchase class of 2015 Mickey Ears with a graduation cap on them for senior pictures. Everything is class of 2014 now.

I'm needing to purchase class of 2015 Mickey Ears with a graduation cap on them for senior pictures. Everything is class of 2014 now.

That won't be available till 2015, probably around April?

I recall when people were discussing Starbucks taking over the Main Street Backery, some Dis'rs where posting logos of Arielle as the Starbuck's Mermaid logo.

I WANT ONE!! Only it wasnt for real :(

seriously couldnt Disney and Starbucks team up and make this .. Also a WDW location ( City) mug..

I would buy these. and I would thnk many more would to.

**Peter Pan and Pinocchio merchandise. I get a lot of guests asking why Peter Pan or Pinocchio don't have more merchandise. I wish I had the answer and more importantly I wish I had the power to make it happen.

OMG i so wish they would bring more Peter merchandise I'm honestly tired of all the Tinker Bell stuff they have it in bulks and literally nothing for Peter!!

I got two really nice dog dishes years ago and tried to replace them last year but they no longer sell pet merchhandise. Disney does not have to go all out but maybe some dishes for dogs and cats and maybe some leashes and collars. I heard several other people ask for them also. I am still using the old ones but the pictures are wearing off now.

Yes to the more unique Disney stuff. All I buy now is a few Xmas decorations. Also, shirts with very subtle Disney logos would be nice. More unique stuff in World Showcase.

Agree. When we went 2 years ago we promised DS he could pick out something for his new dog. He was heartbroken.

I searched every store for a Maleficent or Aurora wine glass. I know you can order them online from various stores, but I really wanted it to be "special" and something I actually bought at Disney World. Never found it, had to settle for a wine glass with a crown on it that I still love lol.

I was ready to buy the PUSH shakers as soon as they were released but I guess that won't be happening. I wonder if there are a bunch of them somewhere?

salt+and+pepper+trash+cans.JPG

Higher quality products, hopefully Made In America.

Anyone else find it odd that ABC (Disney owned) has an ongoing segment, lMade in America" when so little at their parks is actually made here.

The long running segment began when Jonathan Karl visited the gift shop in the brand new (and fabulous, by the way) National Capital building Visitors Center. He found nothing made in the US. Happily now it ALL is made in America.

Disney's margins are so high they can easily afford the costs of goods made here and they could get rid of the trashy merchandise they sell now.

I'm a shopper....all sidewalks lead to the gift shop. I would be in heaven. Luckily Hubsters is a cast member so the discounts on Dooney bags have been good.....but I have plenty. Need more choices!!

Careful---not ALL Dooney bags are Made In America. Vera Bradley are now constructed in China, by the way.

My husband had a sweatshirt from MouseGear in Epcot.

It was navy blue and had what we call a "Flag Mickey Head" on the front. It was a giant Mickey head and the inside of the Mickey head it was colored like the American Flag. It was a nice embroidered applique, I think. Not just a screenprint.

That sweatshirt has worn out. We look every single time we are at WDW - and not just at Epcot - for this shirt. Because DH doesn't just want one, but my Eagle Scout DS really wants one, too.

PLEASE bring it back. I can't believe that this shirt would not sell, even at the prices Disney charges.

http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-m...-adults-walt-disney-world/mp/1359664/1000219/

This one isn't navy blue and it's not embroidered, but it's close at least!

I had the coolest T-shirt I bought in the Magic Kingdom in 1999. It was printed on the front and back with tons of characters and MK attractions. When I wore it there in 2000 and 2002, people kept asking where I got it.

It got worn out and I would love to replace it, but I haven't seen anything like it in recent years.

I bought one that at least 50 characters on it about 4 years ago. The downside was it was super thin fabric and shrunk after one wash. It does get alot of compliments though.

Star Wars t-shirts that don't make you cringe at the sight of them. Classic movie posters would be awesome!

I'd like to see:
- better quality princess dresses/costumes for kids. Items that aren't itchy, can be washed multiple times, don't have seams that unravel,... I also strongly dislike the plastic 'charm' on the front of most dresses with the picture of the associated princess. (If the dress is well made, we shouldn't need to be 'told' whose dress it is.)
- we bought a couple large, good quality mugs back in 2004. They still look brand new (even after daily dishwasher washings). We haven't looked for any lately, but I'd like to purchase more
- big and TALL, high-quality, shirts. My father is 2XLT; he can wear 2XL but the tall looks much better. I can see how the prevalent sizes of available clothes don't work for everyone - I would also be frustrated if I couldn't even find a simple tee shirt that fit.
- queen and king size bed linens. My kids have adult-sized beds (I don't like to bother with buying a new, larger, bed every couple years), and the only down side is that I have a hard time finding kid-friendly (especially Disney) sheets. I'm sure there are adults out there who would also like Disney linens.
- agree about the resort-specific merchandise.

Overall, I also wish the quality was better. I would be willing to pay a couple dollars more for things that aren't flimsy, don't shrink, etc. As it is, we let the kids pick one or two souvenirs (usually a plush), and that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter