menu's Wonder

ciska

Mouseketeer
Do you get the menu's you have in the dinningrooms? I have sailed with the HAL and the last night we would get a menu from every day. I would love to have that for our scrapbook.

Love Ciska :earsgirl: :earsboy: :banana: :dog:

It certainly wasn't something they just gave away at the end of the cruise, but I have heard tale of people asking nicely and getting to keep a particular menu. Otherwise (and it is not nearly as nice for a scrapbook) you could always take a picture of the menu?

I would love to have the menu from pirate night. Well I am gonne ask very nicely and maybe they will be so kind to give me one

Thanks for the Info

ciska said:
I would love to have the menu from pirate night. Well I am gonne ask very nicely and maybe they will be so kind to give me one
From what I have read on the boards, they let you take the Pirate Night menu.

jon

We were allowed to keep the Pirate night menus on our last cruise. I see no reason why that would change it is just a sheet of paper but it will scrapbook nicely.

Squid

Oke I am so happy I would love to have that menu. Thanks for the info.

My mother is orthodox in her allegiance to HAL (so devout that she won't join her wonderful DGS on the Magic or Wonder!) and has told me specifically of that tradition on HAL, getting the menus as a last night keepsake. And she also told me about her last HAL cruise, and this was probably 2 or so years ago now, that on the final night they made the weeks menus available for purchase as a momento, and she was really put off by that.

Last cruise i did ask, and beg, politely, even stating that I didn't want to get anyone in trouble, but could I get menus? and i had great wait staff, they did so much for us, but that was something that couldn't get done.

so we should enjoy the pirate night giveaway menus, and the variously posted photos or scans of menus...because darn, those must surely be expensive valuable critters, those menus, and kept under lock and key and counted daily!

Not a flame at anyone in particular; I suppose it would be expensive for the real ones to keep going home every 3, 4 or 7 days. But considering how much printing id sone with the daily navigators, would it kill anyone to print up reproductions on the menus on plain paper to take away purposes?

ciska said:
Do you get the menu's you have in the dinningrooms? I have sailed with the HAL and the last night we would get a menu from every day. I would love to have that for our scrapbook.

Our server was great she let me keep a menu from every restaurant, I got the Dinner and Dessert from each rest. If you ask they really dont say No!

Sandie ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter