• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Menus for private events at Disney

ShanaMouse

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any breakfast, brunch, or lunch menus from Disney's Catered Events that they could share? or if you can share your own menu that you used and the cost per person.

We were thinking of a welcome party or some type of event before or after the rehearsal thats privately catered but I am having a hard time finding menus online and, if I do, they are from 2010 but are for wedding receptions.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any breakfast, brunch, or lunch menus from Disney's Catered Events that they could share? or if you can share your own menu that you used and the cost per person.

We were thinking of a welcome party or some type of event before or after the rehearsal thats privately catered but I am having a hard time finding menus online and, if I do, they are from 2010 but are for wedding receptions.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

We did an Illuminations Dessert Party through Disney Catered Events. They were fantastic to work with and I got assigned the most amazing planner named Sylvester Taylor. He even showed up on the night of my event to wish us congratulations and ensure everything was going well.

If you email them, they will send you any menus you want. For my event, I ended up customizing a dessert party menu they had listed.

By the way, the dessert party menus they sent me were the same exact menus that DFTW brides are offered.

If you browse through the Wishes wedding menus on Magical Kingdoms.com, you can get a good idea of what they offer. They will customize anything for you though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter