Menu for the Hard Rock Pool Bar?

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
Were hoping to grab a late lunch by the pool at the HRH each afternoon of our trip. But I have not been able to find an actual menu- just pictures of people's food by the pool and talk of light food by the pool. Does anyone actually have a copy of the menu?
TIA!

All the menus are in the menu sticky on the main Universal board. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2681315

Here is the one you want:
8158146120_a527af4637_b.jpg

and those are just the entrees...i had edamame for an appetizer..can't remember what my adult kids got. But the burger, steak sandwich and chicken sandwich were all very good; not dry, cooked nice.

dreamscometrue47 said:
and those are just the entrees...i had edamame for an appetizer..can't remember what my adult kids got. But the burger, steak sandwich and chicken sandwich were all very good; not dry, cooked nice.

Love the chicken and steak sandwiches. We also love the onion rings and mozzarella sticks too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter