Menu Exclusions - Narcoossee or Yachtsman on Dining plan ?

vacation_junkie

Have Suitcase...will Travel :)
We are looking for a Signature dinner.
I love Seafood and my husband loves steak so I've looked at both Narcoossee & Yachtsman Steakhouse.

When you are on the dining plan are there any items that are excluded off the menu at either restaurant?

I don't think that either one excludes anything from their menu. If you want any additional sides, then you'll pay for that.

None of the entrees or desserts are excluded at either Narcoossee's or Yachtsman. However, on any menu if there are side dishes or enhancements, usually in a separate section of the menu and with a separate price points, these would not be included in the dining plan.

None of the entrees or desserts are excluded at either Narcoossee's or Yachtsman. However, on any menu if there are side dishes or enhancements, usually in a separate section of the menu and with a separate price points, these would not be included in the dining plan.

Wonderful..thanks for the input.
If there was items that were excluded from the menu with the Dining Plan we would have just payed for the meal and saved the 2 entitlements per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter