Mental Pics of posters

Originally posted by emmagata
Well, at least you got the thin part right (both in body and hair).
LOL, but I still stand by my call....you are just trying to fit into the CB fluff...yeah, I am on to you....;)

wow reece witherspoon or liv tyler, i wish! :o i am tall (5'10") and my hair color changes frequently. :rolleyes: :p

here is me as a blonde:

caity.GIF

and here is me closer to my natural color (i'm the one in the wedding dress):

PB100064.jpg

:)

Originally posted by Bichon Barb

RickinNYC? He's like 6'4". Shhhhh, here's a link to a bunch of DISers pictures. You didn't hear it from me. ;) (Look under "family album" not "families album".

http://www.tagliarchy.com/color.htm

BUSTED Bichon Barb

Ok this thread is encouraging me to master the skill of posting picks.....off to figure out imagestation.

Originally posted by hawke
caity you look beautiful!! :D

i second that emotion....there are tons of beautiful looking women out here on the DIS! ::yes::

Jungle Josh ::yes::

Originally posted by acepepper
My mental picture of AFR is the mother on Malcolm in the Middle. Sexy, but scary as hell.

MHopkins2, I always thought you were a man. ;)

You're not doing too well there my friend. You'd probably be better off if you backed out of the room.

(this way you can dodge anything that gets thrown at you)

Wow Caity, beautiful...and your bridesmaids dresses are awesome too! I wish my friends would have picked something like that in the many, many weddings I was in...I almost always ended up in pink...and trust me...I am NOT 'pretty in pink'...

You're not doing to well there my friend. You'd probably be better off if you backed out of the room.
LOL, hey where is Ace's pic?

btw, John, OT, but I have been meaning to ask you what digital camera you use? I checked out your album and your pics are awesome, is it easy to use? I need to get a new one for our trip this summer and I am clueless.. (I don't want to go to school to learn to take pics if you know what I mean)

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
I think the CB broke the code, keep the DB'ers busy with pictures. ;) :p :hyper: :teeth:
LOL, easy there Dan...we have a very short attention span...this PD may be fleeting...;) Our PD can turn to an ice storm in mere minutes...

Jungle Josh? Are you posting a picture? It will help you find your Disney Princess!!! ::yes::

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
I think the CB broke the code, keep the DB'ers busy with pictures. ;) :p :hyper: :teeth:

Yea, you should have seen the group hug over on the DB.

It was pathetic. :)

Originally posted by poohandwendy

btw, John, OT, but I have been meaning to ask you what digital camera you use? I checked out your album and your pics are awesome, is it easy to use? I need to get a new one for our trip this summer and I am clueless.. (I don't want to go to school to learn to take pics if you know what I mean)

Thanks. And my wife wondered why I took so long taking pictures (and so many of the same thing!).

Perfection!

Anyway, It's an older Olympus which for the most part takes great pictures. Most digital camers have a PHD button so taking the pictures is the easy part. Getting the pictures to the computer is usually the harder part.

Basic tips for buying one today is get as many megapixels as you can afford. Get one with at least a 3x OPTICAL zoom (and for the most part forget the camera even has a digital zoom). Look for one that uses inexpensive rechargeable batteries (AA are the cheapest and most widely available). Stay with name brands as your most likely going to get a nice piece of glass when you do.

You can check out sample pictures from many cameras at these two sites.

www.dpreview.com

www.steves-digicams.com

Thanks, I really appreciate it!!! That will get me started, I am sure I'll be asking more questions when I get closer to purchasing....:)

John, great pictures...but I have one question?

Who is the one kissing Monkeyboy?

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter