Mens attire

jlas00

Earning My Ears
So we have a question about attire for the groom and best man. The colors for the wedding are yellow, bright orange, and hot pink. The bride will be wearing white. My question is how closely should the groom and best man be dressed. Should they look exactly the same, or wear different colors, or something else???:confused3

What colour are your bridemaids' dresses? IMHO, I think it would look nice if the groomsmen matched the bridesmaids, and your df had a different colour. That way he is somewhat distinguishable from the rest of the wedding party, just like you will be. I'm sure everyone will look great regardless.
HTH:thumbsup2

For our wedding, the groom, best man, and our groomsmen are all wearing the same tux. However, the best man and the groomsmen are wearing a blue vest and tie (to match the bridesmaids), and the groom is wearing silver. I think that's a nice way to do it, but I'm sure whatever you choose will look great :)

I decided to leave the guys' attire up to DF! Our colors are black, white, and hot pink. The girls are wearing black dresses, hot pink shoes, and will be carrying white gerbera daisies. The guys will be wearing black suits and will have a white gerbera daisy for their boutonniere. My bouquet will be hot pink gerbera daisies, and DF's flower will match mine. I love your colors, btw! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter