menopause & the bloat fairy

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Does the bloat fairy still visit once youre in menopause? I havent seen the bloat fairy for quite a while, thinking he stopped. Do you still have visits from the bloat fairy after you start menopause? How long does he hang around for?

The reason you haven't seen the BF, Barb, is because I think BF has a crush on me, refuses to leave my house :(

I am totally in menopause, the BF still visits me, in fact, I think the BF is a new tenant here ;)

I have to agree with Kath. I know that he visits here every now and then. Then, I have to step up the water, and step up the steps to banish him for a while! Kath, you're just too nice, and that's probably why he keeps stopping at your house! :jester:

Thank you for being such a wonderful host to the BF, Kath. It hasn't visited me too often. Now if you can just invite this annoying "hot flash fairy" to your house, I'd really be grateful.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter