• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

men in black strategies

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
I tried searching for the thread of mib tips (by mib999999 or something like that) but I can't find it. I want to kick my 17-year-old son's butt! TIA!!!

Follow orders. When it's a huge emergency (note: at the end!) be the first in your car to hit the red button!

Much easier to get a high score if you ride with NON experienced riders. It is very hard to follow your red aiming laser if all six of you are shooting at the correct targets (as outlined in the tips guides). The express pass puts you on the lower scoring track, just ask the ride attendant if you can ride on the other track. Read the guides and you will soon be a Galaxy Defender. I almost forgot, Oh boy....only one thing left to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter