Men could you be with a lady

:rotfl:, I know, I just have in my mind that if a women could take me she would be real ugly :rotfl2:, snarling, beard, and snot running from her nose

Naw, she'd just have to be PMSing, just gotten out of sparring in THIS class and you'd have to be crossing her path and have done something to piss her off: ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E57Sv2aIxL0

That is Krav Maga, the official self-defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), and is considered the number 1 self defense system in the world. After 9/11, U.S. air marshals, pilots, flight attendants, the NYPD, FBI, the US Secret Service, and the US Armed Forces, have been training in it. It doesn't take 7 years to become a black belt, like various martial arts. It's down & dirty street fighting, and it relies on technique over size or strength. :thumbsup2 And being PMS helps a LOT! :lmao: Most men give up just knowing that.
1sm117run-for-hills.gif

Well my husband married me and I can kick his butt if needed :)

Im a farm girl who throws hay and grew up scrapping with the neighbor boys, I can handle my own in a fight or break up fights.

Plus I get yearly training in how to defend myself, since I work on a mental health unit.

images

Yeah she's real big & ugly:rotfl2::rotfl2: I can guarantee she could kick most men's....butts.

I'm confused by your initial post. Who is linlindalou? Is she the woman who beat you up?

I'm tall and made of good, stout Anglo-Saxon stock (and not ugly, if I do say so myself ;) ). It's not an accident that my DH was a varsity center.

On a brain-stem level I'm not sure I could be attracted to a man that I could snap like chicken wing. Good thing we come in all shapes and sizes--there's something for everyone!

I think I could take down my DH if need be......he is a wimp, but an awfully loveable wimp.

I was always attracted to the tough girls. The ones who would be outside smoking before school and would threaten to kick my butt if I was staring at them for too long.

That's hot!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter