• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memphis Grizzlies

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
Has anyone attended a Memphis Grizzlies game? We are heading down for one in February and I'm curious what to expect as far as souvie costs, etc for the kids. Any signings or meet and greet type things before hand that we should try to make it to?

We've been to other NBA games, but seems like they all vary just a little bit.

We went to grizzly game last spring... It was a better, more exciting atmosphere than Atlanta.( Which is the only NBA game comparison I have) We didn't buy souvenirs but got a soda and nachos. No autographs but the opposing team stayed at the Westin and were signing at about 2:30 as they loaded to go to game.Fed ex forum is nice and we had a great time!

We went to grizzly game last spring... It was a better, more exciting atmosphere than Atlanta.( Which is the only NBA game comparison I have) We didn't buy souvenirs but got a soda and nachos. No autographs but the opposing team stayed at the Westin and were signing at about 2:30 as they loaded to go to game.Fed ex forum is nice and we had a great time!
Also some Grizzly players were practicing in the practice arena that you can watch thru glass b4 game which was cool to see.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. My DH was figuring the opposing team would stay at the Westin, but the prices were a little out of my league so we are staying a couple blocks away.

The Westin was a little pricey for us as well. We stayed at the Hampton but got word that some of the players were taking time for autographs and pics fans at the Westin and went down there to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter