• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memory Makers & Magic Bands

Tink6666

Mouseketeer
I purchased memory maker for our trip in 2 weeks, I went to link it to our magic bands and it would only let me link it to one person from our group. I wanted to link it to everyone's in case we are not together...Did I do something wrong???

It only links to one person but if they allow you to see their photos, the photos will be in your memory maker. They have to be in your friends list and allow friends to view and purchase photos. You don't have to be with them.
HTH
Tina

It only links to one person but if they allow you to see their photos, the photos will be in your memory maker. They have to be in your friends list and allow friends to view and purchase photos. You don't have to be with them.
HTH
Tina

So if its my family and I manage all the bands, and they use their MB for a photo I can see them all right?

Others will be able to see all the photos but only the "Owner" of the Memory Maker can download them. So if others in your group want to download you will need to give them your login info so they can download. Note that ride photos loaded onto Magic Bands by anyone in the group will also be on Memory Maker. There is some bad info floating around saying that ride photos are somehow different but we did not find that to be the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter