Memory maker ?

pawla68

Mouseketeer
My son and his finance are going to Disney September 16th through the 24 th. My husband and I are going October 14 th through 22nd. Can we buy one memory maker and share between the two trips? ??

TIA

Paula

Yes, assuming you are all linked on MDE. You can take pics for up to 30 days after the first time you download a photo to your account. Just know that MM pics have to be downloaded within 45 days of the first time you download pics.

That said, given your dates, I wouldn't download pictures from the first trip until after the second trip. Hope that makes sense.

I agree with PP - make sure you dont download pictures from the first trip until after the second trip (but before their 45 day window for viewing the pictures expires)

Just to clarify, all photos expire 45 days after they're taken (unless you have an AP).

And you have 30 days to finish downloading once you've downloaded a photo.

There's no limit on how many days you can add photos to the account beyond those two rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter