• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memory maker?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We have a 10 day vacation coming up in a few weeks and have ordered memory maker. I am meeting a family friend at the parks one day. I am assuming they can pose in some pictures with us? Can I let them take a few pictures of just their family and get it put on my memory maker?

You can link them in your MDE (which have the MM in it) then they could share the use of your MM even you are not around with them.... All you need is to download their photos after your trip n put it somewhere (cloud storage) and let them retrieve it

Great, thanks for the good info. But seriously, they are only going for 2 days, so I will let them connect onto our account or just give them my magicband when they want to take a picture.

Last edited:
They won't need your band as long as she's a "family or friend" on you MDE account.

I went last trip with a total of 9 people (my family),
3 seperate rooms/reservation numbers. I bought the MM and they just happily scanned, even my 4 year old nephew and I got all the pics, they had nothing to do with my band.

They are staying at Bonnet Creek and I think have a 3 day pass. What do I get? Their MDE number?

I'm so confused with the MM. We got it for the first time for this trip and it's so confusing. We have three separate reservations but all are linked on my MDE account. I understand that we will have access to everyone's pics. What about ride pics? I know they show up in the MM, but can you get the printed pics after each ride? ...in hand already printed?

Thanks!

I'm so confused with the MM. We got it for the first time for this trip and it's so confusing. We have three separate reservations but all are linked on my MDE account. I understand that we will have access to everyone's pics. What about ride pics? I know they show up in the MM, but can you get the printed pics after each ride? ...in hand already printed?

Thanks!

The ride pics are digital downloads. You can certainly pay for Disney prints, but it's much more economical for you to do it through a third party after the trip.

They are staying at Bonnet Creek and I think have a 3 day pass. What do I get? Their MDE number?

Since she's not on your MDE account, you can give her your band. As long as you won't need it for FP or DDP credits. Why don't you ask for a KTTW card at check-in? Then you can keep your MB and your friend can use your extra key card to scan for the photos. Hopefully she's really trustworthy and doesn't go on a spending spree ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter