Memory Maker

Wondering how this works as well. I am in a group but it's our first time doing this and nobody knows exactly how it works lol. We have allowed the person who purchased MM to access our photos and she has given us access to hers. Does this mean she would have to download everyone's photos for us or because we are linked to her account we should be able to download photos ourselves? I remember seeing something somewhere about people in shares creating a dummy account but not sure if we have to do that or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

How does that work?

I don't fully know. I am not leading one up. I am just a member of a group and its our first time using these service.

Wondering how this works as well. I am in a group but it's our first time doing this and nobody knows exactly how it works lol. We have allowed the person who purchased MM to access our photos and she has given us access to hers. Does this mean she would have to download everyone's photos for us or because we are linked to her account we should be able to download photos ourselves? I remember seeing something somewhere about people in shares creating a dummy account but not sure if we have to do that or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Only the person who purchases MM can download the pictures. Another option would be for that person to share their log-in information with everyone.

Only the person who purchases MM can download the pictures. Another option would be for that person to share their log-in information with everyone.
You seem to be very informed on Photopass issues so I hope you can help me with a question.. How late in the day can you get magic shots or magic animations from the photographers? Up until park closings? I hope so!! Thanks so much in advance!

You seem to be very informed on Photopass issues so I hope you can help me with a question.. How late in the day can you get magic shots or magic animations from the photographers? Up until park closings? I hope so!! Thanks so much in advance!

That I don't know. However, since adding the magic isn't something the photographer does, I don't know why they can't do it up until park closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter